Future of organization in your hands!
Choose the specialization «Management of organizations and
Administration» of the speciality «Management»!
Department of Management educates masters in “Management of Organizations and Administration”.
Management of Organizations and Administration includes such activities as:
- organizational project management;
- management of the assets of organization;
- enterprise resources management;
- production management;
- human resource management;
- marketing management;
- management of financial and economic activity of organization;
- management of scientific research and development;
- crisis management;
- investment management;
- inventory management;
- strategic management;
- management of projects and programs;
- management of organizational behaviour;
- organization of management process;
- diagnostics of the management of organization;
- restructuring of management;
- risk management of organization;
- lifecycle organization management;
- management of the organization competitiveness;
- management of organization efficiency operation in general;
- management of strategic development of organization, etc.
The specialists of the specialization «Management of Organizations and Administration» have the right to hold positions:
- of heads and deputies of enterprises, industrial establishments and organizations of different forms of ownership; chiefs of such departments, as human resources, labour protection and safety, social development, marketing, planning and economic, sales departments, commercial departments, subdivisions of advertising and public relations;
- economic advisers;
- management specialists.
The educational process is carried out by professional teachers who have academic rank of professors and assoc. professors. Most teachers have over 10 years experience in teaching and scientific research activity. The department staff actively cooperates with leading organizations and companies in Sumy region and beyond, have business relationships with scientists of distant and near foreign countries. Teachers of the department actively participate in international and interuniversity conferences, seminars, publish their work in international publishing houses.
There are several advantages of training in the specialization “Management of Organizations and Administration”:
- applied multimedia technologies;
- game methods of training;
- gaining first management experience;
- acquiring leadership skills;
- business games and team-building within Master programs;
- lectures of foreign scientists and leading European teachers;
- program graduators acquire competence that allow them to work as the heads of companies;
- can be members of scientific research institutes and university teachers of the appropriate specialization.
Postgraduate and Doctoral Departments on economic specialities operate on the basis of the Department of Management.