Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Candidate of Sciences in Economics)
- Associate professor of department of management, SSU (Ukraine), 2007 – now;
- Deputy Directorfor R&D at Oleg Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management, 2016 – now.
Previous positions: Deputy Head of the Department of Management, SSU, 2008-2016; Senior lecturer, department of management, SSU, 2006-2007; assistant, department of management, SSU, 2002-2006.
Current research interests: The Organizational Development and Evolution, Strategic Management, The Change Management, Conflicts Management, Coopetition, Cooperation & Competition, Paradox Management.
- Methodology of Organizations Development: Evaluation and Management Framework (Post-doc research at SSU, Ukraine),
- “The Analysis of a Coopetition in the Research Industry as a Possible Trajectory of Organizational Development” (Post-Doc research at MRM, France).
Languages of teaching: English, Ukrainian and Russian.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
2017 – Doctoral Summer School in Economics and Innovation (July, 2017, Estonia);
2016 – Post-Docat University of Montpellier, direction «Business Studies and Management Sciences», specialization «Strategic Management», 9 months. Supervisor: Prof. Frédéric Le Roy (2015-2016, France);
2009− Highest Attestation Committee of Ukraine, Associate Professor (academic rank);
2006− Highest Attestation Committee of Ukraine, Candidate of Sciences in Economics (Ph.D.);
2002 – Ph.D. Program graduation, SSU;
1999− Sumy State University, specialist in "Management of Organizations", honor diploma;
1999– Sumy State University, interpreter (English).
Recent Seminars and trainings:
- Trainings “Introduction into Education for Adults” provided by DVV International supported by theFederal Foreign Office, 19-21/10/2017, Kyiv;
- Training “Innovations Development at local level” provided by DVV International supported by theFederal Foreign Office, 13-15th of September, 2017, Irpin;
- “Active Citizens” Project supported by British Council, 2016-2017, Sumy and Kyiv;
- Course«Green Industry: Paths towards Sustainable Industrial Development», organized by UNIDO (Austria) on the base of Central European University (Budapest, Hungary), CEU, 10-23 July, 2016;
- Training Programme on International Specific of Educational Programmes, oriented on European Tendencies, Zywiets (Poland), April 2015;
- Programme of Academic Exchange EMINENCE within the framework of Erasmus Mundus, University of Montpellier 1 and 2, Montpellier (France), October 2014;
- Educational programme "Regional Seminar for Excellence in Teaching", S.-Petersburg (Russian Federation), European University, 2011-2014;
- "Excellence in Writing E-mails", presented by Y. Baranchenko (lecturer of New-Castle Business School), Sumy State University, Sumy (Ukraine), 2013;
- "Advanced E-learning Courses Design for experts", Sumy State University, Sumy (Ukraine), 2013
RECENT PUBLICATIONS (since 2008):
- Management for Masters: textbook in 2 volumes / edited by O. Balatsky and O. Telizhenko. – Symy: University Book, 2011. – V.1 (two chapters), 2013 - V.2 (one chapter) - in Ukrainian.
- Management for Bachelors: textbook in 2 volumes / edited by O. Balatsky and O. Telizhenko. – Symy: University Book, 2010. – V.1 (two chapters) - in Ukrainian.
- Administrative Management: textbook / edited by O. Telizhenko and S. Glivenko – Sumy: University Book,2016. – 872 p.; P. 612-640.
- Balatsky O., Shvindina H. Ecological and economic aspects of resource saving // Methods of solving ecological problems : monograph / Edited by Prof., Dr. L. Melnik and Prof., Dr. O. Shkarupa - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU, 2010. - Vol. 3. - 663 p. - P.317-336 – in Russian
- Shvindina H. Social and economic potential of the region : monograph / Edited by Prof., Dr. O. Balatsky. - Sumy: University Book, 2010. - 364 с. - (author presented several chapters: 2.4, 2.5, 3.1, 3.2) - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. Effective strategies of an organization under economic curses: coopetition as a new paradigm / Fundamentals of forming the mechanisms of financial governance in Ukraine in times of crises: joint monograph/ Edited by T. Kosova. – Kriviy Rig: DonNUET, 2016, - 320 p. - P. 304-312.
- Shvindina H. The depopulation in Ukraine as an Impact-factor of Labour Market Development / Beskidzkie Dziedzictwo V. Praca zbiorowa pod redakcja. ks. dr. Stanisława Cadra i dr. Stanisława Ciupki. - Łodygowice, 2017. - 184 p.; P.162-182
- Shvindina H. The approaches to management of organizational development at the enterprise / The Management of Innovative Component of Economic Safety : the monograph / Edited by O. Prokopenko, V. Shola, V.Scherbachenko – Sumy: Ltd «Trytoria», 2017. – V. І . – P. 210-217.
- Shvindina H.O., Martinez V.V. Methodological Approach to Transaction Attractiveness Valuation as a Decision-Making Tool of Organizational Strategy // International Journal of Management and Network Economics. – 2017. – submitted - in English
- Leonov S.V., Vasilyeva T.A., Shvindina H.O. Мethodological approach to design the organizational development evaluation system // Scientific Bulletin of Polissia, 2017. – 3(11) – V.2 – P. 51-56. - in English
- Oleksii Lyulyov and Hanna Shvindina (2017). Stabilization Pentagon Model: application in the management at macro- and micro-levels . Problems and Perspectives in Management (open-access), 15 (3), 42-52. doi:10.21511/ppm.15(3).2017.04
- Hanna Shvindina (2017). Organizational changes: new challenges in search for sustainability. Environmental Economics (open-access), 8(4), 80-86. doi:10.21511/ee.08(4).2017.10
- Shvindina, H.Leadership as a driver for organizational change / H. Shvindina // Business Ethics and Leadership. – 2017. – Vol. 1, Issue 1. – P. 74-82. – DOI: 10.21272/bel.2017.1-09.
- Shvindina H.O. Innovations of Strategic Management Development: From Competition to Coopetition// Marketing and Management of Innovations. – 2017. - № 1. – C. 180-192. DOI: 10.21272/mmi.2017.1-16 - in Ukrainian.
- Shvindina H.O. Strategic Changes Management system at the Enterprise // Prichornomors’ky Economichni Studii. – 2016. – N 12. – P. 46-50. - in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H.O. The identification of the Essence of the Organizational Development Strategy// Intellect-ХХІ, 2016. - № 6. – P.153-160.- in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H. O. The applicability of the social development and organization development theories at the enterprise // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2016. – No 4, Available at: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_10.pdf- in English
- Shvindina H. The Evolution of the Approaches to Identification of the Strategy Content // Mechanism of Economic Regulation. – 2016. – No 3. – P.66-77. - in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H.O.Identification of the Main Elements of the Organizational Development Management Model at the Enterprise// Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. – 2016. - №4 – P.147 – 156.- in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H. O. The Theoretical and Practical Aspects of the Organizational Changes at the Enterprise // Business Inform. – 2016. – No 11. – P. 354 – 359 - in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H. The Depopulation in Ukraine: Trapped in Mortality Crises // Journal Forum Scientiae Oeconomia (Poland) – 2016. – No 1. – pp.5-19 - in English
- Shvindina H.The outsourcing as a development of a modern firm in the agricultural sector (case of farm “Artemenka”) / Hanna Shvindina, Vitalya Artemenko // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics" (Sumy) - 2016. (the papers is accepted by editing commission) - in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H.Development Strategies Search for the Ukrainian Enterprises: Responses to Global Challenges [Electronic Resource]//Efectyvna Economica (Effective Economy), 2015. - № 12. – Available at: http://www.m.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&j=efektyvna-ekonomika&s=%3C/p%3E%3Cp%20id=&z=5706- in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H. Г.О. Comparative Analysis of Organizational Development Models[Electronic Resource]//Efectyvna Economica (Effective Economy), 2015. - № 11. – Available at:http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5707- in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H., Shkurko I. Development of the Quantitative Five Forces Analysis as a Strategic Management Tool / Julia Shkurko, Hanna Shvindina // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics" (Sumy) - 2015. - № 1. – P.75-82. - in English.
- Shvindina H., Vishnevskaya O. Specifics of personnel labor adaptation process in project-based organizations / Hanna Shvindina, Oksana Vishnevskaya // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics" (Sumy) - 2013. - № 4. – pp.146-154 - in Russian.
- Koshevets V., Shvindina H. The production of ecologically clear products as one of the factors of business reputation forming / Vita Koshevets, Hanna Shvindina // Business-inform (Kharkiv) - 2012. - №8. - pp.83-85 – in Ukrainian.
- Shvindina H. Theoretical basics of cyclic development of economic systems // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU– 2012. - № 2. – P. 123-130 - in Russian.
- Shvindina H., Koshevets V. Business reputation as an index of effectiveness of organizational development / Hanna Shvindina, Vita Koshevets // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2011. - № 2. – pp. 75-79. – in Ukrainian
- Shvindina H. Core Competences Management – fundament of strategy development for modern company // Vistnik of Chmelnitskiy National University. Economic Sciences. - 2010, № 3. - V.1. - pp. 234-238. - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. Forming of the support mechanism of sustainable development of regional economic potential // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2008. - № 2. – pp.95-101. - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. The evaluation of ecologically oriented strategic decisions // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU.- 2008. - № 2. – Т.2 – pp.156-159. - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. The adaptation of organizational structures to modern market changes // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2008. - № 1. – pp.20-25 - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. Behavioral approach to evaluation of economic potential of a region // International Scientific Journal "Mechanism of Economic Regulation (MER)" - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2008. № 3, V.1 – pp.35-39. - in Russian.
Recent Presentations on Conferences:
- Shvindina H. New strategies for sustainable development: futurism or reality for Ukraine? //STABICONsystems – 2017: Proceedings of International scientific and practical conference, Sumy, 27-29 of April, 2017. / Edited by H, Shvindina, D. Smolennikov, A. Iskakov– Sumy: Sumy State University, 2017. – 141 p.; P.139-140.
- Shvindina Hanna. Strategic Changes Modeling: Search for New Paradigm // Materialy XXI Mezinarodni vedecko-practicka konference, "Aplokovane vedecke novinky - 2017" (Praha), 22-30 cervencu 2017. - P.17-19.
- Shvindina H.O., Perfileva O.O. The corporate social responsibility management at HEI: what strategy to choose? / Hanna O. Shvindina, Olena O. Perfileva// Promising problems of economics and management: Collection of scientific articles. - Publishing house «BREEZE», Montreal, Canada, 2015 - 500 p., pp. 320–324. - in English.
- Shvindina H., Shkurko J. Industry analysis as an integral part of strategic management (by the example of Ukrainian agro sector) / Hanna Shvindina, Julia Shkurko // Economic problems of sustainable development : materials of International scientific and practical conference in memory of Prof. Balatsky, 24-26th of April, 2013 / Edited by O. Prokopenko. — Sumy : SSU, 2013. — V.2. — pp. 274-276. - in English.
- Shvindina H. The essence and laws of organizational development // Youth and Science: modernization and innovative development of the country: materials of international scientific and practical conference. – Penza: Penza Governmental Technological University, Russian Federation, 2013. – 701 p. – pp.130-132 - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. The conflict as a symptom of organizational development // International journal Sustainable Development. - Varna: TU, Bulgaria, 2013 - № 7, may 2013. - pp. 132-136 - in Russian.
- Shvindina H. The Management in Project-Based Organizations: changes of leadership concept // Modern problems of project management in investment and building industry and environment protection: materials of III International scientific and practical conference of 12th of April, 2013 / Edited by V. Resin. - Moskow: Publishing House "REU named by G. Plehanov", Russian Federation, 2013. - 260 p., pp. 228-232 - in Russian.
- Etongwe, O.Y.E. Knowledge management and improvement of agricultural productivity in Cameroon / Eric O.Y. Etongwe, Hanna Shvindina // Economic problems of sustainable development: materials of International scientific and practical conference, Sumy, 3-5 of April, 2012 / Edited by O. Prokopenko. — Sumy: Publishing house of SSU — V.2. — pp. 57-58. - in English.
- Silvanus, S.N. The ecological education as factor of solving the problem of elephant poaching in Tanzania / Nyakunga S. Silvanus, Hanna Shvindina // Economics for Ecology ISCS'2011: 17th International Scientific Conference, Sumy, May 6-9, 2011 / Editing Committee: D. Smollenikov, P. Denisenko. - Sumy: SSU, 2011. - pp. 106-108. - in English.
- Shvindina H. The specific features of identification and evaluation of organizational changes // Materials of VII International conference "Quality Strategy in sphere of industry and education" (3-10 June 2011, Varna, Bulgaria): Volume III. – Editors: Hohlova Т, Hohlov V., Stupack Y – Dnepropetrovsk–Varna, 2011, Ukraine-Bulgaria – 762 p. – P. 741-743. - in Russian
- Shvindina H. The roles of stake-holders in a process of forming the enterprise's ecological strategy // Ecological Safety Management system: Materials of the II international scientific-practice conference in-distance. Yekaterinburg: UGTU– UPI, Russian Federation, 2008. – V.1 – P. 163-168 - in Russian