Associate Professor, Candidate of Sciences in Economics (Ph.D.)
Current position:Associate professor of chair of management, SSU, 2007-;
Previous positions:Senior lecturer, chair of management, SSU, 2006-2007; assistant, chair of management, SSU, 2002-2006.
Current research: Health Economics and Demographic Patterns in Ukraine (Project "Global Health Economics), The Conflicts in Organizational and Economic Mechanisms of Enterprises, The elaboration of the indexes system of organizational development, Competitiveness as a criterion of organizational development, Effective strategies elaboration
Current research supervision: Koshevets Vita (08.00.06– Environmental EconomicsandEnvironmentalProtection, 2011-), Nwosu E. Jonathan (08.00.06– Environmental EconomicsandEnvironmentalProtection, 2011-).
Completed research supervision: Martinez Viktoria (08.00.04 - Industrial Economics and Business Management). Jointly after Prof. Balatsky's death, 2012-2013 (defended on May 2013, Submitted on October, 2013).
Current Undergraduate Teaching(lecturer): Strategic management (MS.M), Management of Organizations (MS.M), Basics of Management (BSc.M), The organization of Manager's Labor (BSc.M). Languages of teaching: English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Scientific Mentoring of undergraduate students: annual participation in olympiads and competitions in Management as a couch. Results: students usually take III-V places in Ukraine. Annual publication of results of collaborative researches with students.
Major administrative roles:
· Deputy head of a chair of management;
· Expert in course design for distant-learning;
· Member of team in sphere of elaborating Variants of Standards of High Education for training programs in Management;
· Member of organizational Committee of Scientific and Practical Conference "Ecological management in General System of Organization".
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
2008− Highest Attestation Committee of Ukraine, Associate professor (academic rank);
2006− Highest Attestation Committee of Ukraine, Candidate of Sciences in Economics (Ph.D.);
2002 – Ph.D. Program graduation, SSU;
1999− Sumy State University, specialist in "Management of Organizations", honor diploma;
1999– Sumy State University, interpreter (English).
· Visiting professor for in-service training (Strategic management, Conflicts management)
· Couch in management and team-building
· Invited Expert of Government Inspection Education Quality at Education Institutions in Ukraine
· Exchange programme for Staffs within EMINENCE framework as part of ERASMUS MUNDUS Project (MRM, Montpellier University, France), October 2014;
· Regional Seminar for Excellence in Teaching, S.-Petersburg, EU, 2011-2014;
· "Excellence in Writing E-mails", presented by Y. Baranchenko (lecturer of New-Castle Business School), SSU, 2013;
· "Advanced E-learning Courses Design for experts", SSU, 2013
Recent PUBLICATIONS (since 2008):
· Management for Masters: textbook in 2 volumes / edited by O. Balatsky and O. Telischenko. – Symy: University Book, 2011. – V.1 (two chapters), 2013 - V.2 (one chapter) - in Ukrainian.
· Management for Bachelors:textbook in 2 volumes / edited by O. Balatsky and O. Telischenko. – Symy: University Book, 2010. – V.1 (two chapters) - in Ukrainian.
· Balatsky O., Shvindina H. Ecological and economic aspects of resource saving // Methods of solving ecological problems : monograph / Edited by Prof., Dr. L. Melnik and Prof., Dr. O. Shkarupa - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU, 2010. - Vol. 3. - 663 p. - P.317-336 – in Russian
· Social and economic potential of the region : monograph / Edited by Prof., Dr. O. Balatsky. - Sumy: University Book, 2010. - 364 с. - (author presented several chapters: 2.4, 2.5, 3.1, 3.2) - in Russian.
· Shvindina H., Vishnevskaya O. Specifics of personnel labor adaptation process
in project-based organizations // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics" - 2013. - № 4. – С. 146-154 - in Russian.
· Koshevets V., Shvindina H. The production of ecologically clear products as one of the factors of business reputation forming // Business-inform (Kharkiv) - 2012. - №8. - P.83-85 – in Ukrainian.
· Shvindina H. Theoretical basics of cyclic development of economic systems // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU– 2012. - № 2. – P. 123-130 - in Russian.
· Shvndina H. Core Competences Management – fundament of strategy development for modern company // Vistnik of Chmelnitskiy National University. Economic Sciences. - 2010, № 3. - V.1. - P.234-238. - in Russian.
· Shvindina H., Koshevets V. Business reputation as an index of effectiveness of organizational development // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2011. - № 2. – P. 75-79. – in Ukrainian
· Shvindina H. Forming of the support mechanism of sustainable development of regional economic potential // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2008. - № 2. – P.95-101. - in Russian.
· Shvindina H. The evaluation of ecologically oriented strategic decisions // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU.- 2008. - № 2. – Т.2 – С.156-159. - in Russian.
· Shvindina H. The adaptation of organizational structures to modern market changes // Journal "Vistnik of SSU. Economics". - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2008. - № 1. – С.20-25 - in Russian.
· Shvindina H. Behavioral approach to evaluation of economic potential of a region // Internatioanl Scientific Journal "Mechanism of Economic Regulation (MER)" - Sumy: Publishing house of SSU – 2008. № 3, V.1 – P.35-39. - in Russian.
· Shvindina H. The communication with rule-breakers as an element of effective management system in an organization /Hanna Shvindina, Bitalia Artemenko // Economic problems of sustainable development : materials of International scientific and practical conference in memory of Prof. Balatsky, 24-26th of April, 2013 / Edited by O. Prokopenko and O. Lulov. — Sumy : SSU, 2014. — Vol.1. — P. 283-285.
· Shvindina H., Shkurko J. Industry analysis as an integral part of strategic management (by the example of ukrainian agro sector) // Economic problems of sustainable development : materials of International scientific and practical conference in memory of Prof. Balatsky, 24-26th of April, 2013 / Edited by O. Prokopenko. — Sumy : SSU, 2013. — V.2. — P. 274-276. – in English
· Shvindina H. The essence and laws of organizational development // Youth and Science: modernization and innovative development of the country: materials of international scientific and practical conference. – Penza: Penza Governmental Technological University, 2013 (RUSSIA). – 701 p. – P.130-132 - in Russian.
· Shvindina H. The conflict as a symptom of organizational development // International journal Sustainable Development. - Varna: TU, 2013 (Bulgaria) - № 7, may 2013. - P. 132-136 - in Russian.
· Shvindina H. The Management in Project-Based Organizations: changes of leadership concept // Modern problems of project management in investment and building industry and environment protection: materials of III International scientific and practical conference of 12th of April, 2013 / Edited by V. Resin. - Moskow: Publishing House "REU named by G. Plehanov", 2013 (RUSSIA). - 260 p., P. 228-232 - in Russian.
· Etongwe, O.Y. Eric Knowledge management and improvement of agricultural productivity in Cameroon / O.Y. Etongwe, H. Shvindina // Economic problems of sustainable development: materials of International scientific and practical conference, Sumy, 3-5 of April, 2012 / Edited by O. Prokopenko. — Sumy : Publishing house of SSU, 2012. — Т.2. — С. 57-58. – in English
· Silvanus, S. Nyakunga The ecological education as factor of solving the problem of elephant poaching in Tanzania / S. N. Silvanus, H. O. Shvindina // Economics for Ecology ISCS'2011: 17th International Scientific Conference, Sumy, May 6-9, 2011 / Editing Comettee: D. Smollenikov, P. Denisenko. - Sumy: SSU, 2011. - P. 106-108. - in English.
· Shvindina H. The specific features of identification and evaluation of organizational changes // Materials of VII International conference "Quality Strategy in sphere of industry and education" (3-10 June 2011, Varna, Bulgaria): Volume III. – Editors: Hohlova Т, Hohlov V., Stupack Y – Dnepropetrovsk–Varna, 2011 (Bulgaria) – 762 p. – P. 741-743. - in Russian
· Shvindina H. The roles of stake-holders in a process of forming the enterprise's ecological strategy // Ecological Safety Management system: Materials of the II international scientific-practice conference in-distance. Yekaterinburg: UGTU– UPI, 2008.(RUSSIA) – V.1 – P. 163-168 - in Russian
CURRENT RESEARCH Ph.D. STUDENT SUPERVISION:
· Koshevets Vita(08.00.06– Environmental EconomicsandEnvironmentalProtection), "Environmental Evaluation of Goodwill". Enrolled November 2011.
· Nwosu E. Jonathan(08.00.06– Environmental EconomicsandEnvironmentalProtection), "Evaluation of Environmental Factors of Economic Development of the Region". Enrolled August 2011.
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED RESEARCH STUDENTS:
· MartinezViktoria(08.00.04 - Industrial Economics and Business Management), "Transaction Costs Management at Industrial Enterprises". Jointly after Prof. Balatsky's death, 2012-2013 (defended on May 2013, Submitted on October, 2013)